Top 5 Ways To Improve Customer Relationships By Using CRM Software
Today, it is an obvious fact that for a customer or a client, there is no dearth of options as far as doing business with an organization or shopping from any Ecommerce store is concerned. And hence, if you are a business owner or an online retail store owner, it becomes imperative for you to make sure that your existing customers, or even new ones, stick to your organization or store for doing business or shopping. And here is where the need for building a strong and unbreakable relationship with your customers comes in. For this, there are numerous Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software solutions available out there, but the important thing is to utilize CRM software in order to strike an ever-lasting chord with your customers. If you are wondering how to do so, then here are top 5 ways to improve customer relationships by using CRM software. Read On...
1. Collect And Store Personal Info: The first and the foremost thing that you should use your CRM for is to collect, store and keep track of the personal details of your customers. In other words, your CRM should be used for not only storing the sales history and the contact details of any customer; it should also be used to save the personal information of your customers as well. Such personal information of customer mainly includes his/her birthday, interests and social accounts. Doing this will give you a deeper understanding of your customer as an individual, and this understanding will surely help you in the long run as far as creating a solid impression of your organization and pitching the right message via the right communication channel.
2. Target-Based Resource Allocation: It is a universal truth that about 70-80% of your total business profits comes from about 20-30% of your total customers. Therefore, it is vital you use the analytical tools of your CRM to know and keep track of that top creamy layer of your customers. This sort of tracking, with the help of your CRM software, will in-turn enable you to allocate your resources in such a manner that those 20-30% of your customers get the best customer service, always. This is called target-based allocation, and it can prove wonders for you and your business organization.
3. Send Out Regular Updates: You should also utilize your CRM to strengthen your already existing bond with your customers. You can do this by utilizing the personal information and details of your customers stored in your CRM database, and thereby sending out regular and timely updates about your business and organization to them. You can also use your CRM software to send out sweet nothings such as “thank-you” too. This will make them feel more valued, involved and part of your business family, which in turn will make them prefer you and your organization over others the next time they want to do business.
4. Ultra Quick Response To Customer Complaints: One of the most important business segments wherein you should use your CRM to its fullest is to deliver supremely quick response to the queries and complaints of your customers. For a customer, there is nothing better than a quick response from an organization’s side to his/her query or complaint. In fact, it can even be said that from a customer’s point of view, the quality of a business organization majorly depends on the cust
omer service provided. Hence, as a business owner you cannot and should not take any chances as far as acknowledging the queries and complaints of your valued customers is concerned, and you should utilize your CRM for this very purpose.
5. Analyze Customer Buying Patterns: Last but not the least, and perhaps the most important segment wherein you should put your CRM tools to good use in order to improve the business relationship with your customers, is the segment of analyzing the buying or shopping patterns of your customer. You can do this by integrating your CRM with other data tracking tools and thereby get a full-blown picture of your customers’ shopping history, shopping pattern, and even shopping likes and dislikes. You should then use all this data on your customers in preparing your sales pitch and also your marketing strategies. This will help you gain the maximum benefit out of each of your customers, and thereby, considerably increase your business profits.
Christopher Meloni is a Marketing Manager at Deals lands UK a fastest growing Online Coupon Industry. Apart from his profession, he also has a passion of blogging and he likes to explore new and innovative methods of marketing within his field. Connect with Christopher on Twitter.