Maximizer for Financial Advisors

We’ve worked with thousands of financial advisors around the world to deploy a customized version of our software that reflects your unique selling and client service needs. Financial Advisors trust Maximizer to help them focus on the right activities and clients to grow their book of business.

Now trust Maximizer to grow your book.

expand_more

expand_more


auto_stories

Grow Your Book

In a typical work week, Financial Advisors dedicate just 9% of their time to prospecting for new clients. (Whoa!)

Increase this 9% – and optimize the other 91% – by using Maximizer to:
  • Connect with additional family members and heirs
  • Efficiently engage clients, demonstrating clear value beyond portfolio management
  • Reach out to future clients (prospects!) through email marketing & information campaigns

Expand Your Base

75% of businesses that use CRM Software have better client relationships. (The loyalty of Maximizer’s FA customers indicates our results are much better than that!)
Use Maximizer to add value and/or expand the services you provide your existing clients:
  • Home in on the best opportunities …for both you and your clients
  • Segment your clients by age, wealth index, investing history, engagement levels, and more
  • Focus on what you do best – delivering solid advice!


business_center

Take Care of Business

Trust Maximizer’s 30 years of experience with financial clients to provide optimal pre-configured fields, views & reports.
Use Maximizer’s built-in automations to:
  • Access one complete view of your book
  • Gain insight into team performance
  • Actively track and proactively respond to client needs
  • Stay compliant with the latest industry regulations

Built by Financial Advisors, for Financial Advisors

  • One complete view of household structure to drive expanded revenues, opportunities and experience. Get quick and accurate views of your client’s family member information.
  • Pre-configured fields & views to instantly provide information when you need it. Easily record and recall extensive client details with over 500 available pre-configured custom fields.
  • Custom workflows to drive your process to make every client interaction timely and valuable. Over 40 action-oriented standardized workflows cover all critical business processes specific to Financial Advisors.
  • Key information identified to prompt action by Financial Advisors so you don’t miss an opportunity.
  • Worry-free compliance to let you focus on delighting your clients. Maximizer’s action plans and workflows make the expected onboarding and servicing of your clients hassle free.

Wow. That’s a lot.
I think I’m ready…

MATT WELYKHOLOWA
Vice President, Operations
Thrive Wealth Management
(Maximizer is) the sales and operations backbone of our company that’s going to enable us to provide a seamless experience to our clients throughout each of their life stages.

Talk to a resident expert.

Maximizer has Financial Services Account Managers who have been helping Financial Advisors successfully optimize client relationships for over 20 years. Their mission is to help you align your business needs with your client’s objectives.

Maximizer’s Financial Services Account Managers leverage their specific experience with wealth management teams, leaving you to focus on maximizing client acquisition and growing your book of business.

Place your trust in us – the same way that your clients do with you.