Streamline your workflows and improve efficiency with the Google Workspace integration with Maximizer. This add-on allows synchronization of Google Calendar events and Gmail messages with your Maximizer account, making it easier to manage your events, appointments, and interactions with your contacts in one place. You can create and update records such as Address Book, Opportunities, Leads, and Customer Service from within your Gmail account, and search for these records from the Maximizer add-on available in your Gmail interface. Events from your Google calendar are added to your Maximizer account as appointments, and up to 5 Google calendars can be synchronized to a single account with customizable synchronization preferences. With the Google Workspace add-on, you can enjoy simplified management of your events, appointments, and interactions with your contacts.
To install the Google Workspace integration, please log in to your Maximizer account and visit our App Directory.
- Synchronize your Google Calendar events and Gmail messages with Maximizer account and manage data from one location – create and update records such as Address Book, Opportunities, Leads, and Customer Service records from Gmail account.
- Simplified management of events, appointments, and interactions with contacts empowers you to streamline workflows and improve productivity.
- Keep track of important communications -save Gmail messages to Address Book entries, Leads, or Customer Service records associated with Maximizer contacts.
- Avoid switching between multiple applications – search for records from Maximizer account in your Gmail add-on interface.
- Don’t miss important events – add events from Google calendar to Maximizer account as appointments.
- Customize your synchronization preferences with up to 5 Google calendars.