Maximizer users can now harness the power of Google Meet to elevate their sales game and boost productivity. Google Meet is a video conferencing and collaboration tool that helps to facilitate online meetings, webinars, and virtual communication. Imagine effortlessly scheduling Google Meet meetings for new or updated appointments in Maximizer and instantly sharing meeting links with invitees for a hassle-free, professional touchpoint. This is now a reality. You can also automatically schedule Google Meet meetings for new opportunities in Maximizer or send new Calendly invitees Google Meet links and have all your meetings neatly displayed in your Maximizer calendar. Even new company entries in Maximizer can trigger the creation of meetings in Google Meet, ensuring that you’re always ready to engage with potential clients. Moreover, you can easily create customized workflows that align perfectly with your unique business needs. Embrace a more efficient scheduling process today!
- Automatically schedule Google Meet meetings for new or updated appointments in Maximizer and share meeting links with invitees for a hassle-free, professional touchpoint.
- Connect to Maximizer leads via Google Meet calls when leads receive date notifications in Maximizer, ensuring you’re always one step ahead in closing deals.
- Automatically schedule meetings in Google Meet for newly created opportunities in Maximizer, guaranteeing you never miss a chance to connect with prospects.
- Create meetings in Google Meet for newly created companies in Maximizer to always promptly engage with potential clients.
- Send new Calendly invitees Google Meet links and display meetings in Maximizer’s calendar, ensuring everything is in order without lifting a finger.