Transform the document management process with the Google Drive integration for Maximizer. This integration allows for document storage in Google Drive and access these documents from Maximizer. This powerful integration helps you to keep documents organized by automatically sorting them by customer name. In addition, you can benefit from Google Drive’s functionalities such as searching, workflow, and document versioning. This seamless integration allows you to store Adress Book entry or opportunity-related documents in Google Drive and easily share them with other users including those who may not be using Maximizer. You can edit Google Drive documents directly in the Google Drive web-based user interface and eliminate duplicated documents by linking the same Google Drive document to multiple records in Maximizer. Streamline your document management flow and increase productivity today with our powerful integration between Maximizer and Google Drive.
To install the Google Drive integration, please log in to your Maximizer account and visit our App Directory.
- Centralize your document storage onto one platform – Google Drive, making it easier to access and share documents with other users including those who are not using Maximizer.
- Upload new documents for Address Book Entries and Opportunities in Maximizer into Google Drive or add existing Google Drive documents from Maximizer.
- Automatically organize uploaded documents by company or contact name.
- Edit documents directly in the web-based interface without the trouble of re-uploading documents.
- Keep track of document changes and stay up-to-date with note logging for any Google Drive document uploads or deletes to Address Book Entries and Opportunities.