Maximizer makes use of a technology called “cookies” which stores small pieces of information on your computer.
We automatically collect information through cookies and similar technologies when you use, access or interact with us via our websites, landing pages, email, advertisements or apps.
Types of Cookies
The following types of cookies are implemented to help improve your engagements, identify repeat visitors and offer a personalized service as described below:
- Function cookies: to enable you to navigate our site and gain full access to its features and secure areas. These cookies also enable you to share pages and content that you find interesting on our Websites through third party social networking and other websites.
- Performance cookies: allows us to analyse and improve the performance of our website to provide you with better on-line experiences.
- Preferences & Features cookies: remembers choices you made on previous visits to our site so we can provide enhanced, more personal features as well allowing automated completion of forms with information previously provided.
- Marketing cookies: are used to deliver adverts more relevant to your personal interests, to limit the amount of times you see an advert and measure the effectiveness of adverts.
Cookies We Use
|Cookie||Type Source||Personal Data collected||Retention period|
|Function||Maximizer||We use this cookie to collect location data in order to redirect you to a region specific page||N/A|
|Function||AddThis||We use AddThis to allow you to share certain of our Site content with your social networks. Information collected includes browser/device type, IP address, and geolocation.||13 months|
|Performance||These cookies are used to collect website statistics and track conversion rates. No personally identifiable information is collected.||1 month/180 days|
|Performance||Google Analytics||We use Google Analytics to generate statistical data on how our visitors use our Site. We use IP masking to ensure that no personally identifiable information is collected.||Session/2 years|
|Performance||MouseFlow||We use MouseFlow to better understand users’ interaction with our Site. This helps us understand how visitors interact with contents. Mouseflow does not use 3rd party cookies or any other client storage mechanism.||Decided by MouseFlow|
|Preferences & Features||Intercom||We use third-party analytics services to help understand your usage of our services. In particular, we provide a limited amount of your information (such as sign-up date and some personal information like your email address) to Intercom, Inc. (“Intercom”) and utilize Intercom to collect data for analytics purposes when you visit our website or use our product.||Decided by Intercom|
|Preferences & Features||Wistia||We use Wistia to display video reviews on our Site.||Decided by Wistia|
|Marketing||These types of cookies are used for retargeting, so we can show you relevant ads based on your activity on our Site after you leave it. Information collected includes an identifier, and sometimes your geolocation, device type, and IP address.||180 days|
|Marketing||These types of cookies are used for retargeting, so we can show you relevant ads based on your activity on our Site after you leave it. Information collected includes an identifier, and sometimes your geolocation, device type, and IP address.||90 days|
|Marketing||G2Crowd||These types of cookies are used ro identify website visitors that access our G2Crowd profile page on www.g2crowd.com. Information collected includes an identifier, and sometimes your geolocation, device type, and IP address.||Decided by G2Crowd|
|Advertising||Hubspot||We use Hubspot to identify your preferences so we can personalize our marketing emails. Information collected includes your visits to our Site, geolocation, device type, and IP address.||Decided by Hubspot|
You may at any time opt-out of cookies. Please be aware that this may impact your experience of engaging with Maximizer websites.
To opt-out of advertising or analytic cookies you can also use the following tools:
- For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many third-party providers, please visit the Digital Advertising Alliance (DDA) website: www/aboutads.info/choices