- iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch (Supported iOS 13.x and later)
- Android devices (Supported Android 10 and later)
The following products/features are no longer supported:
- Internet Explorer 11.
- Phone notes, email notes and logging notes for activity creation, modification and deletion
- History following tab
- Consolidated Activity Report and Incoming vs Outgoing Call Report
- Legacy import functions
View all the discontinued products.
- Microsoft Outlook Contacts
- XLSX, XLS, CSV and Tab-delimited
- iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch (Supported iOS 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14)
- Android devices (Supported Android 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12)
- Google Chrome for Windows
- Google Chrome* for Mac
- Mozilla Firefox for Windows
- Mozilla Firefox* for Mac
- Microsoft Edge
*Microsoft Word and Outlook Integration Add-ins and Advanced Export to Excel are not supported.
- Microsoft Outlook 2013, 2016, 2019
- Microsoft Outlook for Office 365 (Desktop Version)
- Microsoft Outlook for Office 365 (Web Version)*
- Microsoft Word 2013, 2016
- Microsoft Word for Office 365 (Desktop Version)
- Microsoft Excel 2013, 2016
- Microsoft Excel for Office 365 (Desktop Version)
It’s recommended to install the latest updates for Microsoft Office. Word support requires Maximizer CRM Live Word Integration Add-on. Outlook support requires Maximizer CRM Live Outlook Integration Add-on. The 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Word and Outlook are supported. Integration is not supported on Mac O/S.
Excel 2013 or 2016 is required to use Maximizer Connect for Excel Quote.
*Integration is through Maximizer Connect for Outlook 365 add-in. An Office 365 email account is required. Office 365 ProPlus is not supported.