Feature/Product Deprecation Notice
The following products/features are set for deprecation and will be discontinued in the next release of Maximizer CRM. During the deprecation period, the product/feature is fully supported within the product, and technical support is available unless specified otherwise:
- SQL Server 2005 (all editions)
The following products/features are discontinued in Maximizer CRM 2015 and are no longer supported:
- MaxMobile for BlackBerry
- Windows Server 2003 R2 (including Small Business Server and IIS 6.0)
- Microsoft Windows XP
- Microsoft Office 2003
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 8
- Microsoft Exchange 2003
- Maximizer CRM Visual Basic Wizard (This is part of the customization suite.)
- Lotus Notes/Domino 5.0, 6.0, 6.5, 7.0
- GroupWise 6.5
View all the discontinued products.
- Maximizer CRM customer information may be viewed from Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 (MOSS) using the Business Data Catalog (BDC).
- The generated Maximizer CRM Application Definition File used with the BDC is available with the Maximizer CRM Customization Suite.
- ACT! 1.x/2.x/3.x/4.x/2000/6.x/2004
- ACT! 2005 and ACT! 2005 Premium for Workgroups/ACT! by Sage 2006 and ACT! by Sage Premium for Workgroups 2006
- ACT! 2007 and ACT! 2007 Premium for Workgroups
- ACT! 2008 and ACT! 2008 Premium for Workgroups
- ACT! by Sage 2009 and ACT! by Sage Premium 2009
- ACT! by Sage 2010 and ACT! by Sage Premium 2010
- GoldMine and GoldMine CE 1.x/2.x/3.x/4.x/5.x/6.x
- GoldMine 6.7 Corporate Edition or earlier
- GoldMine 8.0.2 Premium Edition (MS SQL Server database only)
- GoldMine 8.5.1 Premium Edition (MS SQL Server database only)
- Organizer 1.x
- CSV (Comma Separated Values)
- Clipper Summer ‘87
- Clipper 5.x
- dBase III/III+
- dBase IV
- dBase V/Visual dBase 5.x
- FoxPro 1.x
- FoxPro 2.x
- Visual FoxPro 3.x
- Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services 2014
- Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services 2012
- Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services 2008 R2 SP1
- SAP Crystal Reports 2011*
- Business Objects Crystal Reports 2008*
- Business Objects Crystal Reports XI (Embedded, Standard, Professional, Enterprise)
- Business Objects Crystal Analysis 11
- Crystal Reports Server XI
*When viewing reports created by Crystal Reports 2008/2011, some features used in the report may not be supported.
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 and 4.0
- Microsoft Exchange Server* 2007, 20102
- Microsoft Internet Information Server 8.5 (Windows Server 2012 R2)
- Microsoft Internet Information Server 8.0 (Windows Server 2012)
- Microsoft Internet Information Server 7.5 (Windows Server 2008 R2)
- Microsoft Internet Information Server 7.0 (Windows Server 2008)
*Supported with only one mail store
- iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch (Supported iOS 3.5, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)
- Android devices (Supported Android 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 3.1, 4.0 to 4.4)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 9, 10, 11
- Mozilla Firefox* for Windows
- Mozilla Firefox** for Mac
*Microsoft Word Integration and Advanced Export to Excel are not supported in Maximizer Web Access.
**Microsoft Word Integration, Outlook Integration and Advanced Export to Excel are not supported.
- Microsoft Word 2007, 2010*, 2013
- Microsoft Word for Office 365 (Desktop Version)
- Microsoft Excel 2007, 2010*, 2013
- Microsoft Excel for Office 365 (Desktop Version)
Both 32-bit and 64-bit editions are supported. It’s recommended to install the latest updates for Microsoft Office.
*Integration not supported with Office “Click to Run” Version.
- Microsoft Outlook1* 2007, 2010**, 2013***
- Microsoft Outlook for Office 365 (Desktop Version)
It’s recommended to install the latest updates for Microsoft Office.
SMTP Server provided with Gmail is not supported. Integration is not supported on Mac O/S.
*The 32-bit version of Outlook is supported for use with Maximizer CRM Windows Access; both the 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Outlook are supported by Maximizer CRM Web Access.
**MaxExchange email transport not supported with Outlook 2010. Integration not supported with Outlook “Click to Run” Version. You may experience some problems when using the off-line mode of Outlook 2010.
***Ensure that you have the latest updates to Office 2013 installed before attempting to use email functionality in Maximizer Windows Access. You may experience some problems when using the off-line mode of Outlook 2013. MaxExchange email transport not supported with Outlook 2013.
- Microsoft SQL Server 2014
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008
- Microsoft SQL Server 2005
Both 32-bit and 64-bit editions are supported. It’s recommended to install the latest updates for the database applications.
Group edition can only use SQL Server Express edition.