Maximizer Software is currently seeking an experienced senior software engineer with an interest in microservices architecture to join the team.
In this position you will get to…
- Convert/rewrite monolithic code into a new more modular microservices architecture
- Help define coding standards and structure, including syntax, naming conventions, unit testing, and more to ensure consistent, processes and code across the Maximizer platform
- Feed code and best practices into a continuous integration environment
- Integrate code with Microsoft DevOps tickets to ensure tracking, auditing, and visibility of all coding practices and changes
- Interact with the production team to ensure smooth deployment of releases and migration of monolithic modules into new architecture
- Follow an agile SCRUM process that ensures visibility and consistency across teams
- Ensure compliance with project plans and industry standards
- Experiment with new technologies and tools
- 5+ years’ excelling in a Software Engineer or Software Developer position
- Strong knowledge of and experience with .Net, .Net Core, C#, and knowledge of .Net 5
- Hands-on experience with Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience with async programming, concurrency, queues, dependency injection
- Familiarity with software engineering tools, software development methodology (SCRUM), and release processes.
- Working knowledge of Azure cloud platform
- Knowledge of SQL (Microsoft)
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Experience writing microservices, distributed systems, DDD.
- Front End development experience (Angular, Typescript)
- Knowledge of OAuth and/ or other authentication frameworks
- Experience with ASP, ASP.NET
- Working knowledge of NoSQL platforms such as MongoDB