Maximizer is seeking a Product Manager who can make a meaningful impact on our API strategy.
Who We Are
Maximizer CRM is a pioneer in the Client Relationship Management space. We give our customers the power to engage better, convert and support their customers online or on-premisses. With 30 years in the CRM space, Maximizer CRM serves over 120,000 clients globally. We believe that our work is never done as long as there are customers in the queue. We won’t sleep until we find the smartest, most efficient way to communicate, answer questions, and solve problems.
What We Believe
At Maximizer CRM, we strongly believe that the success of a company depends entirely on its people. We seek self-motivated team players who will appreciate a performance-driven work environment rooted in creativity, professional development, integrity, and open communication.
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Flexible work environment
- Fun team-building events. Yes, even remotely!
- Professional development allowance
- Opportunities for learning, growth, and career advancement
** This position will be located in our head office near downtown Vancouver but can be remote with a large time-zone over-lap
About the Role
As a key member of the Product team, you will leverage your business process knowledge and market analysis to create and execute a roadmap to integrate Maximizer with 3rd party SAAS solutions and help build best-of-breed CRM functionality. Using your entrepreneurial spirit, you will work with the channel partner team to create a full ecosystem of integration partners that allow Maximizer to grow into new markets. As an Agile Product Owner, you will ensure that the development team and 3rd party development partners deliver solutions that will make our customers successful.
- Roadmap : developing a roadmap based on market opportunities and technical feasibility that ensures customer success.
- Product Owner : developing epics and working collaboratively with developers to create user stories that develop business flows and integrations, to deliver on the roadmap.
- Integrations : working with the development team to ensure appropriate API infrastructure, documentation, and future-proofed APIs and SDKs are released.
- Partner ecosystem : Working collaboratively with channel partner team to identify and engage 3rd party developers to develop solutions that ensure customer success.
- Evangelist : Using your passion for the integrations ecosystem to educate and show integration successes and providing core-product roadmap recommendations based on the successes of your program
- 3+ years of product management or development leadership
- Technical background, strong knowledge of APIs or equivalent experience and education is a plus
- Experience delivering products to market-based on market needs
- Strong project and relationship management skills; ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize tasks
- Ability to build effective partnerships with internal and external clients and vendors
- A team player able to collaborate and lead peers to get things done quickly
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- A team player able to collaborate with peers to get things done quickly
- Bonus points if you have hands-on experience with a CRM system
Please send in your application now! We appreciate all applications; however, only short-listed candidates will be contacted. No phone calls, please.