Experienced DevOps Engineer
Maximizer Software is currently seeking an experienced AZURE DevOps engineer to join the team in our Vancouver Head Office. This person will be responsible for designing, implementing, and monitoring our Development to production pipelines.
This will be a new area of focus for Maximizer and you will therefore be instrumental in forming this team and growing with it as the company achieves its strategic goals.
Who We Are
Maximizer CRM is a pioneer in the Client Relationship Management space. We give our customers the power to engage better, convert and support their customers online or on-premisses. With 30 years in the CRM space, Maximizer CRM serves over 120,000 clients globally. We believe that our work is never done as long as there are customers in the queue. We are passionate about finding the smartest, most efficient way to communicate, answer questions, and solve problems.
What We Believe
At Maximizer CRM, we strongly believe that the success of a company depends entirely on its people. We seek self-motivated team players who appreciate a performance-driven work environment rooted in creativity, professional development, integrity, and open communication.
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Flexible work environment
- Fun team-building events. Yes, even remotely!
- Professional development allowance
- Opportunities for learning, growth, and career advancement
In this position you will get to…
- Design, engineer, and automate end-to-end Azure cloud solutions
- Architect CI\CD build, release, and deploy processes across multiple teams
- Setup/manage automated infrastructure creation/deployment in Azure
- Develop highly repeatable processes and have a desire to AUTOMATE EVERYTHING.
- Deploy, monitor, and troubleshoot Maximizer’s production Azure environments
- Form a DevOps team culture of people, process & technology
- Participate in on-call escalation chain as well as off-hour maintenance
- Help on-board and mentor new DevOps personnel
- Demonstrated track record of designing, building and managing a full DevOps pipeline environment (Automated development to production pipeline), preferably on Azure – You must have this to apply
- 4+ years working experience as a DevOps engineer on Saas/Paas/Iaas infrastructure
- Experience with containerization and orchestration technologies (Docker, Kubernetes…)
- Experience with Azure Architecture; Best Practices, Reference Architecture, Cloud Design Patterns, etc.
- Proficiency in Azure ARM templating
- Scripting; PowerShell or other (Ruby, Python…)
- Did we mention you need to have a strong desire for, and knowledge of, automation?
- Working knowledge in setting up networking, VLAN, Auto Scaling, load balancing, firewalls, etc..
- Familiarity with software engineering tools, software development methodology (SCRUM), and release processes.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge of OAuth and/ or other authentication frameworks
- Linux experience
- Application monitoring tools such as NewRelic
- Understands aspects of development; tools, languages…
- MCSD certification or willing to certify
- Please send in your application now! We appreciate all applications; however, only short-listed candidates will be contacted. No phone calls, please.