Executive Business Administrator
Join our C.R.E.W.!
For over 30 years Maximizer has been delivering flexible, intelligent and secure CRM solutions to small and medium business around the world. Join our fun loving C.R.E.W. — Creative Responsible Engaged Workforce, in helping our clients run more productive, successful businesses.
We are looking for a highly motivated Executive Business Administrator to join the team. Reporting to the VP of Business Operations, the Executive Business Administrator provides efficient, professional, and confidential executive support to the CEO and members of the senior team. This includes managing activities that support the CEO’s role inside and outside the company. Duties are broad, varied and often of a confidential nature. Daily activities involve interaction with staff, executive offices, and high-level internal and external contacts combined with office management, as well as exposure to confidential information requiring considerable use of initiative, tact, diplomacy, discretion, and excellent judgment. The role assists the CEO and VP of Business Operations with all aspects of administration related to: administrative and office management, facilitation of senior management meetings, communications, event management, information and records management, administrative research and development including functional leadership of administrative staff.
- Excellent communications, both oral and written.
- Proven ability to research and write clearly for different audiences and purposes.
- Scrupulous attention to detail.
- Superior discretion, judgment, tact, diplomacy, creativity, and initiative with the ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Strong interpersonal skills combined with excellent personal organization, planning and project management skills.
- Ability to effectively meet numerous competing demands and deadlines in a highly complex environment and work effectively under pressure.
- Experience and proficiency with MS Office. PM tools are a bonus if added to a tech stack.
- Ability to adapt to change and learn new applications.
- Ability to independently research, assess complex topics or options, and make sound recommendations.
- Knowledge and understanding of Sharepoint.
- Basic HR knowledge regarding recruitment and engagement. Accounts Payables is a bonus.
- Proven office management skills.
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience as an Executive Administrator, Executive Coordinator or Office Manager
- A demonstrated passion for Administration & Office Management
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, multi-task, focus on important details, prioritize and meet deadlines
- Experience in identifying and implementing operational efficiencies
- Analytical mindset and desire to learn
- Opportunity to share best practices with Executives across the team
- Self-motivated, dedicated team player with innovative ideas to inspire and drive engagement.
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience building and maintaining customer relationships.
- Ability to embrace a mindset of continuous improvement and actively contribute to team processes and procedures
- Creative problem solving under pressure when working through administrative issues.
- Prior knowledge of Maximizer or other CRMs is an asset
- Business acumen is essential to success in this role
- Bachelor’s degree in related field.
Benefits & Perks:
- Full benefits package & RRSP matching
- 3 weeks’ vacation to start
- Trendy head office near Downtown/Yaletown Vancouver; employees will enjoy local vendor discounts from surrounding businesses
- Friendly office environment with lots of company team-building events
Maximizer CRM is a profitable, privately owned 100-employee SaaS Company, which is fueling the growth of businesses around the world. Our CRM solutions come fully loaded with the core Sales, Marketing and Service functionality companies need to optimize sales productivity, accelerate marketing and improve customer service. With flexible on-premise, our cloud and your cloud deployment options, tailored-to-fit flexibility, state-of-the art security infrastructure, industry-specific editions and anywhere/anytime mobile access, Maximizer is the affordable CRM solution of choice.
From offices in North America, Europe, Middle East, Africa and AsiaPac, and a worldwide network of certified business partners, Maximizer has shipped over one million licenses to more than 120,000