Customer Success Manager
We are looking for a highly motivated Customer Success Manager to join our team. As a key player within the Customer Success department, you are highly organized with excellent interpersonal skills and a passion for technology. You apply best practices and solutions to each client based on their individual business goals and objectives. You are instrumental in creating positive and long-lasting client relationships. You leverage customer health monitoring tools to proactively identify issues, and work with your customers to implement strategies for product success. You LOVE your customers!
Who We Are
Maximizer CRM is a pioneer in the Client Relationship Management space. We give our customers the power to engage better, convert and support their customers online or on-premisses. With 30 years in the CRM space, Maximizer CRM serves over 120,000 clients globally. We believe that our work is never done as long as there are customers in the queue. We are passionate about finding the smartest, most efficient way to communicate, answer questions, and solve problems.
What We Believe
At Maximizer CRM, we strongly believe that the success of a company depends entirely on its people. We seek self-motivated team players who appreciate a performance-driven work environment rooted in creativity, professional development, integrity, and open communication.
What We Offer
· Competitive compensation
· Comprehensive benefits package
· Flexible work environment
· Fun team-building events. Yes, even remotely!
· Professional development allowance
· Opportunities for learning, growth, and career advancement
Key Responsibilities and Contributions:
· Facilitate technical onboarding and training of customers; engage at key points throughout customer’s journey to ensure adoption of best practice use of Maximizer
· Conduct value review sessions with the customer to ensure they are continuously realizing value and achieving their desired business outcomes
· Coach customer champions to be product experts, and train their teams on Maximizer methodologies and self serve resources so they become increasingly self-sufficient.
· Identify and promote opportunities for cross/up-sell or churn prevention and guide customers to the best overall solution for them to maximize their value with Maximizer
· Collaborate with Sales and Professional Services team to retain and grow strategic accounts
· Identify common customer challenges and actively suggest better solutions.
· Be the voice of the customer internally and partner with other cross-functional team members to translate business needs and product requirements into new solutions for customers.
· Find opportunities to implement 1:1 and 1:many programs that can efficiently and effectively drive customer business outcomes at scale
· Conduct joining business reviews with clients to set goals and hit desired business outcomes
· Develop and test playbooks and program ideas and track results based on internal and customer KPIs
· Drive CVLG (Customer Value Led Growth)
· Identify and provide customer references and case studies
· Follow the CS Cycle: Advocate, expand and renew
What you bring to the table:
· 3+ years relevant work experience in a customer-facing role. SaaS customer success, account management or sales organization experience will be considered as asset
· Customer orientated and empathetic; experience building and maintaining customer relationships
· Strong understanding of business objectives and outcomes
· Proactive and solutions oriented to anticipate and prevent problems
· Analytical mindset and desire to learn, curiosity
· Organized and detail oriented with the ability to multi-task
· Self-motivated, dedicated team player with innovative ideas to inspire customer adoption
· Strong interpersonal skills and experience building and maintaining customer relationships
· Ability to embrace a mindset of continuous improvement and actively contribute to team processes and procedures
· Creative problem solving under pressure when working through customer issues
· Prior knowledge of Maximizer or other CRMs is an asset
· Business acumen is essential to success in this role
· Bachelor’s degree in related field
Please send in your application now! We appreciate all applications; however, only short-listed candidates will be contacted. No phone calls, please.