Account Manager Renewals
Maximizer is seeking an Account Manager; Renewals is responsible for the retention and growth of their territory. A blend of both Customer Success and Account Management, this role requires a balanced approach of proactive business development and creative problem solving to meet/exceed revenue targets.
Who We Are
Maximizer CRM is a pioneer in the Client Relationship Management space. We give our customers the power to engage better, convert and support their customers online or on-premisses. With 30 years in the CRM space, Maximizer CRM serves over 120,000 clients globally. We believe that our work is never done as long as there are customers in the queue. We are passionate about finding the smartest, most efficient way to communicate, answer questions, and solve problems.
What We Believe
At Maximizer CRM, we strongly believe that the success of a company depends entirely on its people. We seek self-motivated team players who appreciate a performance-driven work environment rooted in creativity, professional development, integrity, and open communication.
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Flexible work environment
- Fun team-building events. Yes, even remotely!
- Professional development allowance
- Opportunities for learning, growth, and career advancement
** This position will be temporarily remote
- Meet or exceed Renewal and Expansion revenue targets.
- Act as the primary point of contact for client’s inquiries and ensure timely resolution of such.
- Provide training and guidance for clients to drive value received from their CRM solution.
- Proactively contact clients based on cadence determined by customer life-cycle.
- Conduct Account Review meetings and leverage solution-based selling to identify and close new revenue opportunities.
- Craft and present Executive Business Reviews to clients communicating value delivery and identify areas to increase adoption.
- Own the renewals process, including negotiating win/win renewal agreements for small and medium-sized companies.
- Leverage qualitative and quantitative data for prospecting revenue opportunities and identifying churn risks within their territory.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the renewal and expansion pipeline and provide a 90-day revolving forecast.
- 2 – 4 years experience in sales (B2B preferred) with a track record of overachieving targets.
- Minimum 2 years experience in SaaS
- University degree or relevant experience
- Intuitive understanding of technology, specifically CRMs
Please send in your application now! We appreciate all applications; however, only short-listed candidates will be contacted. No phone calls, please.