Maximizer Software is currently seeking..
Are you a tech savvy with strong web development background? Are you a relationship building extraordinaire who enjoys interacting with people over the phone? Are you a proactive problem-solver who constantly seeks for the best resolution? Are you willing to work your way towards a Project Manager role within the next year?
Then join our C.R.E.W.!
As a key member of the Professional Services Team, the Solution Consultant will be responsible for delivering top-notch client engagements to Maximizer CRM clients across North America. You will apply your outstanding technology and business consulting skills to enhance your client’s business by improving relationships, generate leads, creating operational efficiency, and closing deals.
By working within the Professional Services Team you will scope, design, build and implement a wide variety of projects from large to small, you will rely on your innate business, CRM, and technical abilities to execute these projects in an efficient and timely manner.
Key Responsibilities, Required Qualifications, Benefits & Perks Paragraphs
- Technical Products Skills
- Implement client requirements through a combination of custom code implementation and configuration – “On time and On Budget”.
- Develop your expertise of the Maximizer CRM product offering
- Solve Problems, and unique business challenges for our clients
- Keep up to date with new technologies, specifically those around Web Development, Mobile Web Development, Responsive UI/UX and real-time data validation.
- Solutions Consulting
- Deliver outstanding client engagements with high level consulting services, solution design and implementation.
- Facilitate gathering client requirements and translate these into valuable solutions
- Participate in the design and implementation of complete CRM projects
- Ability to work both in a team and independently
- Deliver client-facing training on your custom implementation
- Ability to manage client expectations and change through the duration of the project
- Business Development
- Identify prospect needs, scope engagements and create proposals
- Initiate and maintain client relationships
- Perform analysis of the client Maximizer usage and identify opportunities for improvement
- Must Haves:
- 4 year degree or technical diploma in Computer Science or Software Engineering, or Information Technology
- 5+ years’ experience performing software consulting services (client-facing)
- Familiarity with Maximizer CRM or other CRM, ERP or Sales Management Solutions
- Application Development (.NET Languages) and Integration experience
- Microsoft SQL Database experience
- Business consulting and analysis experience
- Ability to travel 25% to client sites across North America
- Reporting & Analytics with SSRS and/or Crystal Reports
- Knowledge of integration to Open Source Platforms (WordPress, MySQL and PHP)
- Software training skills and experience
- Workshop facilitation skills
- Project Management Methodology and Experience
- Personal Attributes:
- Strong desire to be client intimate in order to meet and understand their needs and unique challenges
- Adaptable and flexible to new technologies, people and environments
- Strong analytical skills for problem solving and solution development
- Excellent listening and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter, and able to manage client timelines and commitments independently
- Ability to work within a team environment, as required by project
Benefits & Perks:
- Full benefits package & RRSP matching
- 3 weeks’ vacation to start
- Trendy brand new head office near Downtown/Yaletown Vancouver; employees will enjoy local vendor discounts from surrounding businesses
- Friendly working environment and lots of company team-building events
- Remote working flexibility
Maximizer CRM is a profitable, privately owned 100-employee SaaS Company, which is fueling the growth of businesses around the world. Our CRM solutions come fully loaded with the core Sales, Marketing and Service functionality companies need to optimize sales productivity, accelerate marketing and improve customer service. With flexible on-premise, our cloud and your cloud deployment options, tailored-to-fit flexibility, state-of-the art security infrastructure, industry-specific editions and anywhere/anytime mobile access, Maximizer is the affordable CRM solution of choice.
From offices in North America, Europe, Middle East, Africa and AsiaPac, and a worldwide network of certified business partners, Maximizer has shipped over one million licenses to more than 120,000.
If you are interested in joining our team, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Customer Service Representative.”. We thank you for your interest in Maximizer. Only those short-listed for an interview will be contacted. Please, no phone calls or drop-ins.
Visit our careers page to view current job opportunities.