Join our C.R.E.W.!
Marketing Communications Manager
Join our C.R.E.W.!
For over 30 years Maximizer has been delivering flexible, intelligent and secure CRM solutions to small and medium business around the world. Join our fun loving C.R.E.W. -- Creative Responsible Engaged Workforce, in helping our clients run more productive, successful businesses.
We are seeking an experienced Marketing Communications Manager to grow our brand in specific industry verticals both directly with our sales team and through our channel. The ideal candidate will drives engaging, actionable content that generates demand in specific industry segments. We are looking for someone who will thrive in a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment while helping shape our marketing strategy and campaign plans. If you are someone who takes a roll-up-your-sleeves, hands-on approach, and has a passion for working with product, customer success and sales teams, we look forward to hearing from you.
Key Responsibilities, Required Qualifications, Benefits & Perks Paragraphs
- Lead the development and execution of targeted industry and regional channel marketing activities with various partner types, including resellers, VARs, technology partners and ISVs to drive brand awareness and expand new markets, verticals and regions.
- Nurture partner relationships, including integration partners to capitalize on exciting opportunities and work with internal and external resources, including marketing resources in other regions, to plan, execute and measure the success of partner marketing campaigns.
- Communicate campaign details to internal stakeholders and guarantee alignment with our sales teams to maintain a cohesive messaging strategy.
- Develop sales and marketing initiatives to empower vertical sales teams and channel partners, as well as highlight the benefits of using Maximizer with our integration partners.
- Overseeing day to day segment and channel operations and collaborate with channel sales and event management to organize and execute strategic events with partners.
- Work closely with channel partners and integration partners to understand changing and differing priorities depending on territories in order to drive MQLs, category distribution, market share and revenue.
- Create a long-term strategy for Maximizer’s partnership marketing program, defining and reporting on quarterly targets and objectives.
- Have or develop a strong knowledge of the SaaS and CRM industry and be able to execute relevant marketing efforts with agility.
- Use Maximizer CRM and Marketing Automation tools to understand and improve marketing results.
- Work well on a team, contributing to a fun, harmonious work environment where people learn from one another and continuously improve processes on behalf of our clients.
- Previous experience working as a marketing manager with a channel, segment or vertical background, specifically in the Financial Services sector would be preferable.
- A strong understanding of the distribution channels for the SaaS industry.
- Knowledge of the CRM sector and the ability to absorb constantly evolving information on a daily basis.
- Expertise in executing multichannel campaigns including proficiency in content marketing, email marketing, social media, events and other forms of digital and face-to-face demand generation programs.
- Enjoy collaborating and working with internal and external teams, including product, sales and customer success.
- Strong project management and budgeting skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work autonomously and under pressure on multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with Wordpress and project management tools such as Asana.
- Experience with HubSpot is a valuable asset.
- Working knowledge of SEO and digital marketing best practices.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to work and communicate effectively within an international and diverse environment.
- Bachelor’s degree or undergraduate, preferably in Marketing or related field and 4-7 years of relevant experience.
Benefits & Perks:
- Full benefits package & RRSP matching
- 3 week's vacation to start
- Trendy brand new head office near Downtown/Yaletown Vancouver; employees will enjoy local vendor discounts from surrounding businesses
- Friendly working environment and lots of company team-building events
- Remote working flexibility
Maximizer CRM is a profitable, privately owned 100-employee SaaS Company, which is fueling the growth of businesses around the world. Our CRM solutions come fully loaded with the core Sales, Marketing and Service functionality companies need to optimize sales productivity, accelerate marketing and improve customer service. With flexible on-premise, our cloud and your cloud deployment options, tailored-to-fit flexibility, state-of-the art security infrastructure, industry-specific editions and anywhere/anytime mobile access, Maximizer is the affordable CRM solution of choice.
From offices in North America, Europe, Middle East, Africa and AsiaPac, and a worldwide network of certified business partners, Maximizer has shipped over one million licenses to more than 120,000.
If you are interested in joining our team, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Marketing Communications Manager”. We thank you for your interest in Maximizer. Only those short-listed for an interview will be contacted. Please, no phone calls or drop-ins.
Visit our careers page to view current job opportunities.