Maximizer Software is currently seeking..
Customer Success Advocate
Join our C.R.E.W.!
For over 30 years Maximizer has been delivering flexible, intelligent and secure CRM solutions to small and medium business around the world. Join our fun loving C.R.E.W. -- Creative Responsible Engaged Workforce, in helping our clients run more productive, successful businesses.
We are looking for a highly motivated Customer Success Advocate to join the team. As a key player within the Customer Success department, you are highly organized with excellent interpersonal skills and a passion for technology. You apply best practices and solutions to each client based on their individual business goals and objectives. You are instrumental in creating positive and long-lasting client relationships. You leverage customer health monitoring tools to proactively identify issues, and work with your customers to implement strategies for product success.
Key Responsibilities, Required Qualifications, Benefits & Perks Paragraphs
Key Responsibilities and Contributions:
- Facilitate technical onboarding and training of customers; engage at key points throughout customer’s journey to ensure adoption of best practice use of Maximizer
- Conduct value review sessions with the customer to ensure they are continuously realizing value and achieving their desired business outcomes
- Coach customer champions to be product experts, and train their teams on Maximizer methodologies and self serve resources so they become increasingly self-sufficient.
- Identify and promote opportunities for cross/up-sell or churn prevention and guide customers to the best overall solution for them to maximize their value with Maximizer
- Collaborate with Sales and Professional Services team to retain and grow strategic accounts
- Identify common customer challenges and actively suggest better solutions.
- Be the voice of the customer internally and partner with other cross-functional team members to translate business needs and product requirements into new solutions for customers.
- Find opportunities to implement 1:1 and 1:many programs that can efficiently and effectively drive customer business outcomes at scale
- Share best practices and collaborate with Maximizer Business Partners
- Develop and test playbooks and program ideas and track results based on internal and customer KPIs
- Create and collaborate on customer assets as required
- Identify and help drive customer references and case studies
Required Experience and Skills:
- 3+ years relevant work experience in a customer-facing role. SaaS customer success, account management or sales organization experience will be considered as asset.
- Customer orientated and empathetic; experience building and maintaining customer relationships
- Strong understanding of business objectives and outcomes
- Proactive and solutions oriented to anticipate and prevent problems
- Analytical mindset and desire to learn
- Organized and detail oriented with the ability to multi-task
- Self-motivated, dedicated team player with innovative ideas to inspire customer adoption.
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience building and maintaining customer relationships.
- Ability to embrace mindset of continuous improvement and actively contribute to the process and procedure of the team.
- Creative problem solving under pressure when working through customer issues.
- Prior knowledge of Maximizer or other CRMs is an asset
- Bachelor’s degree in related field.
Benefits & Perks:
- Full benefits package & RRSP matching
- 3 weeks’ vacation to start
- Trendy new head office near Downtown/Yaletown Vancouver; employees will enjoy local vendor discounts from surrounding businesses
- Friendly working environment and lots of company team-building events
- Remote working flexibility
Maximizer CRM is a profitable, privately owned 100-employee SaaS Company, which is fueling the growth of businesses around the world. Our CRM solutions come fully loaded with the core Sales, Marketing and Service functionality companies need to optimize sales productivity, accelerate marketing and improve customer service. With flexible on-premise, our cloud and your cloud deployment options, tailored-to-fit flexibility, state-of-the art security infrastructure, industry-specific editions and anywhere/anytime mobile access, Maximizer is the affordable CRM solution of choice.
From offices in North America, Europe, Middle East, Africa and AsiaPac, and a worldwide network of certified business partners, Maximizer has shipped over one million licenses to more than 120,000.
If you are interested in joining our team, please email your resume to email@example.com with the subject line “Customer Service Representative.”. We thank you for your interest in Maximizer. Only those short-listed for an interview will be contacted. Please, no phone calls or drop-ins.
Visit our careers page to view current job opportunities.