Maximizer Software is currently seeking..
Customer Service Specialist
Join our C.R.E.W.!
Maximizer is seeking a Customer Service Specialist to join the growing team in their Vancouver head office. The main role of the Customer Service Team is to build and nurture long term relationships with our customers by providing real time, hands on support across all points of the customer life cycle. We do this by helping new customers navigate their way around Maximizer, by demonstrating to existing customers how Maximizer can add value to their business, and by making the renewal of their support agreement as simple and smooth as possible. We aim to be an irreplaceable part of our customers business and their future plans. We don’t wait for our Customers to come to us with problems; we reach out to them to ensure problems never arise.
Key Responsibilities, Required Qualifications, Benefits & Perks Paragraphs
Key Responsibilities and Contributions:
- Assist our customers with prompt, friendly and accurate help through any medium or channel (email, phone, chat, customer community. etc.)
- Troubleshoot and triage reported issues or queries in detail to diagnose and differentiate between product and non-product issues
- Track support tickets to their resolution; escalating issues when necessary
- Document information as required in CRM
- Contribute to knowledge base and customer self-help assets
- Identify and promote opportunities for cross/up-sell or churn prevention and guide customers to the best overall solution for them to maximize their value with Maximizer
- Communicate in an open, engaging and helpful tone across all channels
- Tailor communication style and troubleshooting delivery to match knowledge or skill level of customer
- Identify and surface trends of customer or product issues with a focus on potential solutions
Required Experience and Skills:
- Minimum of 1-3 years of providing over the phone technical support service to customers, with 1 year of experience providing remote support to external customers
- A top-notch conversationalist; Comfortable using multiple communication tools
- Patient, customer orientated and empathetic
- Adaptable – due to situation, customer knowledge, inquiry source etc.
- Mindset of continuous improvement and actively contribute to the process and procedure of the team; desire to learn
- Solutions oriented; organized and detail oriented with the ability to multi-task
- Professional attitude and ability to stay positive and thrive under pressure
- Bilingual in English and French will be an asset
- Prior knowledge of Maximizer or other CRMs is a definite asset
Benefits & Perks:
- Full benefits package & RRSP matching
- 3 weeks’ vacation to start
- Trendy new head office near Downtown/Yaletown Vancouver; employees will enjoy local vendor discounts from surrounding businesses
- Friendly working environment and lots of company team-building events
- Remote working flexibility
Maximizer CRM is a profitable, privately owned 100-employee SaaS Company, which is fueling the growth of businesses around the world. Our CRM solutions come fully loaded with the core Sales, Marketing and Service functionality companies need to optimize sales productivity, accelerate marketing and improve customer service. With flexible on-premise, our cloud and your cloud deployment options, tailored-to-fit flexibility, state-of-the art security infrastructure, industry-specific editions and anywhere/anytime mobile access, Maximizer is the affordable CRM solution of choice.
From offices in North America, Europe, Middle East, Africa and AsiaPac, and a worldwide network of certified business partners, Maximizer has shipped over one million licenses to more than 120,000.
If you are interested in joining our team, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Customer Service Representative.”. We thank you for your interest in Maximizer. Only those short-listed for an interview will be contacted. Please, no phone calls or drop-ins.
Visit our careers page to view current job opportunities.