Maximizer Software is currently seeking..
Strategic Account Manager
Are you an experienced sales professional with proven success in the software industry? Are you intimately familiar with the art and science of navigating the software sales cycle to a successful close? Are you looking for a great place to work where you can sell a proven product into a growing market and earn income commensurate with your abilities and efforts?
Then join our C.R.E.W.!
Maximizer Software is seeking an energetic dedicated Strategic Account Manager located in Greater Toronto Area. As a key member of the sales team, you will have a great opportunity to sell Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software and cloud-based SaaS, maintenance, training and professional services to small- and medium-sized businesses in North Eastern geography.
Key Responsibilities, Required Qualifications, Benefits & Perks Paragraphs
- Demonstrate the value of CRM to variety of unique business scenarios, including our Vertical and Horizontal Markets
- Creating and maintaining a robust pipeline, actively driving opportunities toward a close, via conceptual and solution selling techniques
- Following up with leads from new prospect inquiries; building and nurturing profitable, long-term customer relationships
- Cross selling and up-selling of licenses, maintenance, training and services
- Meeting or exceeding assigned sales targets and goals – maintaining high client satisfaction ratings
- Conducting on-line and in-person meetings and conference calls with clients
- 3+ years’ B2B sales experiences, preferably in the software industry
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Experience with outbound sales approach and techniques to target senior management
- Clear understanding of SMB and large enterprise sales processes
- Comfortable with both lead-driven and cold-call driven prospecting
- Demonstrated experience in selling to the executive level of customer organizations
- Strong knowledge of computers and software
- Strong computing skills including proficiency with Microsoft’s Office suite
- A demonstrated ability to understand customer challenges and find solutions
- Proven skills with forecasting and pipeline development
- Knowledge of competing CRM solutions will be considered an asset
Benefits & Perks:
- Full benefits package & RRSP matching
- 3 weeks’ vacation to start
Maximizer CRM is a profitable, privately owned 100-employee SaaS Company, which is fueling the growth of businesses around the world. Our CRM solutions come fully loaded with the core Sales, Marketing and Service functionality companies need to optimize sales productivity, accelerate marketing and improve customer service. With flexible on-premise, our cloud and your cloud deployment options, tailored-to-fit flexibility, state-of-the art security infrastructure, industry-specific editions and anywhere/anytime mobile access, Maximizer is the affordable CRM solution of choice.
From offices in North America, Europe, Middle East, Africa and AsiaPac, and a worldwide network of certified business partners, Maximizer has shipped over one million licenses to more than 120,000.
If you are interested in joining our team, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Customer Service Representative.”. We thank you for your interest in Maximizer. Only those short-listed for an interview will be contacted. Please, no phone calls or drop-ins.
Visit our careers page to view current job opportunities.