Maximizer Software is currently seeking..
Customer Service Representative
Join our C.R.E.W.!
Maximizer is seeking a Customer Service Representative to join the growing team in their Vancouver head office. The main role of the Customer Service Team is to build and nurture long term relationships with our customers by providing real time, hands on support across all points of the customer life cycle. We do this by helping new customers navigate their way around Maximizer, by demonstrating to existing customers how Maximizer can add value to their business, and by making the renewal of their support agreement as simple and smooth as possible. We aim to be an irreplaceable part of our customers business and their future plans. We don’t wait for our Customers to come to us with problems; we reach out to them to ensure problems never arise.
Key Responsibilities, Required Qualifications, Benefits & Perks Paragraphs
- Proactively work with new customers to ensure they are up and running to their satisfaction
- Proactively provide direction and help to customers learning how to use Maximizer Software
- Provide guidance and assistance with Customer account queries including contractual details, pricing and renewal procedures.
- Provide Tier 1 telephone support - answer high level customer service enquiries
- Ensure customer service cases are created in the internal tracking system
- Allocate customer service cases to 2nd tier support as required
- Update customer information as required in the CRM system
- Proactively contact customers for which cases are open for an extended period of time to ensure communications channels are open
- Must have 1-3 years of providing over the phone service to customers
- Must have 1 year of experience providing remote support to external customers
- Proficient in quickly assessing customer’s technical needs and resolve situation accordingly
- Ability to organize the scheduling of multiple reps for timely customer call backs and issue resolution
- Ability to fit within a relaxed, fun, results-focused working environment
- Experience in software training desirable
- Prior knowledge of Maximizer is a definite asset
- Bilingual in English and French will be an asset
- Full benefits package & RRSP matching
- 3 weeks’ vacation to start
- Trendy new head office near Downtown/Yaletown Vancouver; employees will enjoy local vendor discounts from surrounding businesses
- Friendly working environment and lots of company team-building events
- Remote working flexibility
Maximizer CRM is a profitable, privately owned 100-employee SaaS Company, which is fueling the growth of businesses around the world. Our CRM solutions come fully loaded with the core Sales, Marketing and Service functionality companies need to optimize sales productivity, accelerate marketing and improve customer service. With flexible on-premise, our cloud and your cloud deployment options, tailored-to-fit flexibility, state-of-the art security infrastructure, industry-specific editions and anywhere/anytime mobile access, Maximizer is the affordable CRM solution of choice.
From offices in North America, Europe, Middle East, Africa and AsiaPac, and a worldwide network of certified business partners, Maximizer has shipped over one million licenses to more than 120,000.
If you are interested in joining our team, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Customer Service Representative.”. We thank you for your interest in Maximizer. Only those short-listed for an interview will be contacted. Please, no phone calls or drop-ins.
Visit our careers page to view current job opportunities.