PRE CRM Implementation Services - Planning for Success
To ensure that all your business objectives are recognized during the Pre-CRM implementation stage, Maximizer's Professional Services consultants will gather project and business requirements from you and present it in ways that are understandable by your team and actionable by Maximizer Professional Services.
- We analyze your current business processes. Supporting your sales, marketing, and customer service operations, we map the preferred processes into your CRM Solution.
- We work with you to identify potential areas for business process improvement. Our software monitors the execution of the business processes so that your managers can analyze and change processes in response to data, rather than just a hunch.
- We work with you to streamline your processes across people, departments, and systems. We help you identify improvements available through out-of-box functionality and configuration; and areas for reducing costs and improving workflow efficiencies with customized or automated processes.
CRM Implementation Services - Best Practices for CRM Launch
The faster you get your Maximizer CRM software in place, the sooner your business can start profiting from your CRM investment. With Maximizer's implementation approach, your Maximizer CRM installation is easier, faster, and more successful. Our professional approach incorporates a well-defined phased process, and utilizes Maximizer CRM specific implementation best practices, guidelines, and tools to help you follow the process effectively.
STEP 1 : Set up & Configure
- Customization & Integration
- Business Process Automation
STEP 2 : Visualize Key Performance Indicators Using
- Production Reporting and Analytics
- Ad-hoc Reporting and Analytics using Column Views
STEP 3 : Education Services
- Create high user acceptance through education
- The benefits of using Maximizer's implementation methodology
- Assists in keeping Maximizer CRM implementations on-track
- Minimizes project construction and installation time
- Ensures critical business processes are addressed
POST CRM Implementation Services - Plan Ongoing CRM Efficiency
Achieve your customer and sales objectives with an in-depth examination of your CRM processes and solution. A Maximizer CRM Audit is performed by a senior Professional Services consultant that has extensive experience. On completion you will receive a full report with detailed recommendations that will help you maximize your CRM investment through industry best practices.
- Review of your CRM and business processes, identifying how they currently operate and how to gain operational efficiencies
- Perform a Maximizer configuration review to ensure that your software and components (e.g. MaxExchange, Workflow) are installed and configured optimally
- Perform a review of your CRM database server
- Preview your CRM infrastructure and hardware and network (including remote) resources to ensure you have capable support staff and the tools to manage the CRM software effectively.