Be part of the creation:
For over the past 25 years Maximizer has been delivering solid CRM products. Now Maximizer is looking to deliver a fully customizable CRM and you might be exactly who we need to make it happen!
Maximizer is seeking a innovative ASP.NET Software Engineer to join the growing team in their Vancouver head office. As a member of the development team, you will have a great opportunity to get your hands deep in the development of our newest solutions including our cloud based offering.
Responsibilities for this role can include:
• Contribute to the coding and architecture of our Cloud/Web Access CRM solution
• Work with our product team on User Interface and feature implementation
• Assist with revamp of core solution/product technology
• Design a modular architecture to allow smoother customization and third party integrations
• Create an HTML5 adaptable technology
• In addition to your B.Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent
• Good overall knowledge of the Windows platforms, SaaS platforms and OO techniques
• Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills will set you apart as a candidate
Headquartered in beautiful Vancouver, B.C. for over 25 years, with worldwide offices and business partners, Maximizer continues to develop leading edge CRM solutions that create distinctive customer experiences. Our goal is to help businesses achieve their growth potential by streamlining their information and way they communicate their value to their customers. We don't just build software: we provide competitive advantage.
If you are interested in joining our team please email your resume via this posting subject "ASP.NET Software Engineer". We thank you for your interest in Maximizer. Only those short-listed for an interview will be contacted. Please, no phone calls or drop-ins.