Maximizer Software is seeking an experienced and talented Customer Support Analyst to join the team in their Vancouver Head Office.
As a point of contact for the Customer Support team, you will provide end-user technical support through phone, remote desktop, email and chat for its suite of products with a high level of responsiveness and customer satisfaction. As an Analyst on this team, you will be someone who can learn quickly and adapt easily in this high energy department, which is responsible for delivering all customer support within the company.
Responsibilities for this role include:
- Work directly with our customer base in solving technical issues
- Remote trouble-shooting software problems for single and corporate users in a timely manner
- Assisting with software installations
- Assuming responsibility for customer issues
- Providing product information
- Transferring appropriate cases to the escalations team
- Must be fluent in English - written and oral
- Must have experience providing remote technical support to external customers
- Proficiency in a range of Windows operating system - server and client workstations
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- 1-3 years of relevant experience
- Proficiency maintaining MS SQL Server
- Strong working knowledge of network and server based installations
- Ability to demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication, customer service skills
- Ability to fit within a relaxed, fun, results-focused working environment
- Prior knowledge of Maximizer is an definite asset
- Bachelor Degree or Diploma in Business or Technology
Headquartered in beautiful Vancouver, B.C. for over 25 years, with worldwide offices and business partners, Maximizer continues to develop leading edge CRM solutions that create distinctive customer experiences. Our goal is to help businesses achieve their growth potential by streamlining their information and way they communicate their value to their customers. We don't just build software; we provide competitive advantage.
If you are interested in joining our team please email your resume via this posting subject "Bilingual Customer Support". We thank you for your interest in Maximizer. Only those short-listed for an interview will be contacted. Please, no phone calls or drop-ins.